Keeping Your Covington Home Pest-Free
Protecting your home from pests might not be the most pressing thing on your mind, but if you wait until pests get into your house to take action, you’ll likely wish you had acted sooner. That’s because pests aren’t simply a nuisance when they get into your Covington home; they can be a danger to your house and family. Whether you have an active infestation or want to get ahead of one before it begins, DAT Exterminating offers the residential services you need to protect your house from pests using our 9-point service plan. Contact us for reliable pest control in Covington.
What To Expect From Our Home Pest Control Service
Before we start treating your home, we want to have an accurate picture of what is going on with pests in and around your house. In addition to talking with you about what you’ve been seeing, we’ll also perform a free inspection. We’ll look for termites, wasp nests, spider webs, visible signs of insect activity, water damage, and more during this inspection.
After our inspection is complete and we know the cause of your pest problems, we’ll begin our initial treatment, which includes nine service points.
- Anti-Bug Barrier: We’ll establish a barrier one to three feet up and one to three feet out from your home.
- Baiting/Trapping: We’ll identify and prevent specific household pests if needed.
- Wall Injection: We’ll flush out adult pests from wall voids.
- Crack & Crevice: We’ll flush out adult pests from exterior cracks and crevices.
- Spot Treatment: We’ll identify and prevent potential pest problems in your yard.
- Granulation: We’ll establish a ten-foot barrier around the perimeter of your home.
- Web/Nest Removal: We’ll clean webs, wasp nests, and egg sacks from eaves and overhangs.
- Precision Treatment: We’ll establish barriers at entry points and migration paths.
- Entry Points: Because pests need only 1/64 of an inch to enter your home, we’ll protect the areas where they might try to get inside.
Once our initial treatment is complete, we usually recommend quarterly service visits to maintain your pest protection. By re-treating your home every quarter, we can protect it from the pests that are a major threat during each season.
Our Home Pest Control Process
A thorough inspection prior to performing any treatment allows us to determine what pest problems are active in and around your house. We use this information to treat your home for its specific issues.
We use a 9-point treatment process to make sure that your home has the best pest protection possible. By treating your home both inside and out, we can eliminate active pests and prevent future infestations.
Follow-up treatments are wise if you want to ensure that your house remains free of pests. We recommend quarterly re-treatments but will work with you to determine the schedule that’s right for your home.
Our Specialty Pest Control Offerings
In addition to our residential pest control, we also offer a couple of pest-specific treatments. You can learn more about each of them by visiting their individual service pages.
Guaranteed Pest Protection For Your Covington Home
Pests are a year-round problem in Louisiana which means you need year-round protection to make sure your house stays pest-free. With treatments from DAT Exterminating, you’ll receive pest control that is guaranteed to work and service from experienced service technicians who care about your satisfaction.
To learn more about what we do or to request your free inspection, contact us today.